Sunday, December 31, 2006
Happy New Year! + Contest Results
Guess my name!
- cat_aunty: you win the BULLSEYE AWARD for the closest answer
- lambj: you win the SNEAKY KITTY AWARD for attempting to flatter/bribe a member of our household into giving hints (sorry, but with Pip, only Tuna Talks!)
- auntie p: you win the CONSPIRACY THEORIST AWARD for the most suggestions (did you do research?), and the suspicion that Lucie's real name doesn't even start with L
- KMM: you win the CHEEKY INNUENDO AWARD for making me giggle at the thought of naming a cat Pookie. I am positive you know what you were typing! Although I think the name Spooky Pookie* is a better term for Britney Spears nowadays ;)
- kxbc: you win the CLEVER CAT AWARD for your complex (read: cheem) suggestions (you overestimate me, I'm not that clever). Lucie is only Lucid to me when I've had a couple too many tequilas
- san: you win the SPECTACLE MAN NICKNAME AWARD for correctly guessing what the Husband occasionally calls Lucie (which is Goosie, btw)
* Pookie: An adorable name, except it sounds very much like the Malay term for, umm, ladyparts... Brit Brit's bit-bits, ya know?
All winners please mail me at saraelkelly at gmail dot com with your mailing addresses and the prizes will arrive in due time!
Lucie (L) and Boonie (R)
Pretty, pretty Lucie...
Who would have known?
Week-old Sunny (R) with Boonie (L), just before Lucie did him in
Taken on the day two-week-old Sunny died
Close-up: Sunny was about the length of my palm
A devil in disguise...
The devil's in her eyes
Victor is looking terribly innocent. Him, bribe a judge? Perish the thought.
Well, we wish you a wonderful new year and no more killings!
*ahem* back to Earth...
Wht did Lucie suckled Sunny? Did she miss her mum? Or just to comfort him? Hmmm, a weird tale, too Virginia Andrewseque....
Still...everyone is happy now...
Happy New Year, Princess Pipperina!
Hmm...I was wondering why anyone who likes animals would name a cat Lucifer...now I know why. Poor Sunny, it just wasn't meant to be.
Anyway, hope you're all enjoying the holidays. Happy new year!
ps: It's alright about the prize, I wouldn't want you to go through all that expense. Thanks. ;)
Pookie is Garfield's teddy bear. And he is one great looking teddy bear. So is Garfield.
I'm Rocky, CEO (Cat Executive Officer) of ArtsyCatsy.blogspot.com, inviting you to come sniff us out and see my catstaff of 15 train our artist humans to start a new business for cat lovers. If what you see makes you purr, would you like to link to each others' blogs? You can email me at ArtsyCatsy@yahoo.com.
How are you Today Visit your Web Blog Page Got more Information you share Best Information my pray with you and Your Business get more success and Blessings in The name of LORD.
open market rates
prize bonds results