Friday, July 21, 2006

SG Cat Blogger Meet-Up Tomorrow!!!

++UPDATE++ I just realised I don't have auntie p's email addie!!! Doh!!! If you read this, please send me a mail [addie's in my profile] and I'll forward you my mobile number. Thanks!!!

**********
Ta-ra Ta-dahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

SG Cat Bloggers are meeting up at Marche @ Suntec on Saturday 22 July from 1:30 pm.

Here is the final list of those who are coming:

CAN Make It: CatDonna, kuro.shiro.neko, kxbc, 5-Cat Style & The Flyer, Mrs Animal Family, Mama Piggy of Kootoo and M&M

MAY BE Dropping By: auntie p

We'll meet outside and go in as a group at 1:30 pm. If you get to Marche after 1:30 pm just grab a card and walk in, I have a feeling we're not hard to find. Heh heh. Marche doesn't accept table reservations so you won't be led to our table - we'll all have to keep an eye out for each other!

I'll be mailing my mobile number to all you lovelies in case something crops up and you need to make contact.

If anyone else would like to join us let me know asap!

Lalala.

CatDonna


Comments:
I am quite easy to spot.

Fat, walk on 4 legs, classic tabby swirl with a white chest and a short stubby tail.

You won't miss me at all.

From fat Kim Kim
 
Oops, sorry I'd just read this. In any case, I couldn't make it for the meeting in time. Glad that you gals and guy(s) had fun. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?