Thursday, June 15, 2006

A Short Note on Itinerary


The moon over Pembroke Dock. If you squint at the left of the pic you'll see a ship: the Irish Ferry.

This is the night view from my bedroom window.

Tomorrow morning, we're going across the Wales-England border to Southampton and Brighton. Then it's back to North Wales, this time in Bangor, and we'll return to Llanstadwell [and broadband] in about a week.

The husband's family and friends are liberally scattered in diverse places, and the wife has to follow.

I'll try as much as I can to update whenever there's a connection available.

Lots of love
CatDonna

Comments:
I think that is just a fabulous picture. The way the light is reflecting off of the water is simply stunning.

-Marina, Zeus' human pet
 
Thanks! It is a very pretty night view and I'm definitely going to miss this when I'm gone.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?