Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Calling Singapore

Last night I dreamt that I'd gone back home and Pip gave me her usual greeting: circling my feet and mewing/whining in her special kitten voice for me, getting ready to jump up for a cuddle.

So when I woke up I called my trusty catsitter SP who gave me a brief outline of what's going on in the House of CatDonna during my absence:

I miss my dogs too. Over here I see lots of people walking their poochies, and I wish Singapore had such wide natural spaces for me to take Rusty.
Compared to this place, Singapore sucks big time for dog-walking.
Bishan Park's full of parasites, there are too many people at the beach, and the reservoirs aren't exactly pet-friendly.
Does anyone have a nice place in Singapore to take dogs out? Drop in a comment and let me know. :)

CatDonna

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?