Saturday, January 28, 2006

Pre-Reunion Updates

Before we run off for our reunion dinner at the parents' place... just some little updates on the cats' latest activities:

Someone's a good little kitty, but we don't know who:


Someone's packing her toys away after play...



...but who's the good kitty then? Too many suspects!

Putting away the toys after play is a good practice, but perhaps it's time for some real storage space? :)

**********

Teddy was castrated yesterday. I think the hardest part for him was the pre-surgery fast:


I asked for "stuffed rabbit" and all I got was this stupid toy!

He really looked miserable for a while. After all, the boy lives to eat. He was crying all the way to the vet, but I suspect it wasn't so much out of fear than hunger.


Teddy: a young ginger cat of, umm, generous proportions [Note: he actually looks quite slim in this picture. Teddy usually looks chubbier]

Anyway, it all went smoothly; the vets and nurses were praising him for his sweetness and docility. I do hope Doe will stop beating him up so much after this.

Will update some more, later. Hoping to get some good shots of the cats in their CNY clothing. In case I don't make it back here in time, a happy Chinese New Year! Take your dog[s] for a walk if you have any. :D

Pip wants to do the last bit of news so here she is.

**********

I am on heat for the first time! RRROOAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha! I love it! I've always wanted to scream the house down and now, finally, my obnoxious behaviour is hormonally justified! Not that I ever cared, but yaaaay!!!

The woman is walking around muttering darkly about "the cost of neutering that irritating yowling brat". She is right, Teddy is a pain in the butt although I'm not so sure about the yowling bit... he's just quietly stupid if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I'm ON HEAT and I'm LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND, so DEAL WITH IT SUCKERS!!!!!! None of the males here interest me in the least, after all I AM SUPERIOR to them, but I'm strangely attracted to the Woman's trousers, and WHERE IS JAKE GYLLENHAAL WHEN YOU NEED TO MAKE HOT SWEET LOVE.



YYYOOOOOWWWRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PIP "POPOZAO" PRINCESS

Comments:
Awww... So lovely to see all the kitties playing together.

You know, I think your cats and the five I fostered are about the same age then. Because Bombay and Bangles juz got snipped too. Gucci, Jackie and Cloey all have appointments for their own procedure to be done soon.

I knew they were all grown up when I saw little pink things on the boys.

And CatDonna, Gong Xi Fa Cai!

~5-Cat Style
 
Hey Happy New Year!
 
Dear Pip, I hope you are feeling better, hahaha. You are a terror on four legs. Gong Xi Fa Cai.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?